Loaded Baked Fries with Cheese, Jalapeños, Fried Onions & Sour Cream
Perfect when you’ve got guests over, these Loaded Fries provide a great sharer for the whole table – and you can save on the washing up by serving direct from the roasting tray!
k/cals per serving
Frylight Sunflower Oil
750g Maris Piper potatoes, washed, skin on, and cut into chips
100g grated mozzarella
100g cheddar, grated
1 red onion, finely sliced
10 cherry tomatoes , diced
70ml sour cream
- Heat your oven to 220°C / 200°C fan. Spray a large roasting tray with Frylight and put into the oven to warm up. Once the Frylight is clear, put the chips onto the tray in a single layer, spray again with Frylight and season with salt.
- Return to the oven and cook for 45-55 minutes, turning half way through, until the chips are cooked and crispy on the edges.
- Spray a frying pan with Frylight and put onto a medium heat until the Frylight becomes clear. Add the onions and fry for 10 minutes until they are very soft. Set aside.
- Once the chips are cooked, remove from the oven and sprinkle over the mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Return to the oven for 5-7 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the roasting tray from the oven and spoon over the sour cream. Sprinkle over the fried red onion, the jalapeños and the tomatoes, and then either serve directly from the roasting tray, or take out portions and divide onto plates.