Carrot Cake Loaf
Get the kids involved with this simple and fun recipe.
Tags: kids party, afternoon tea, birthday
107 k/cals per serving
Frylight Cooking Spray
100g brown sugar
125g unsalted block butter (softened)
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
225g Self Raising Flour
200g chocolate (of your choice)
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Place butter and sugar in large bowl and mix well.
- Add the egg and vanilla essence and mix again.
- Sift in the flour and salt and combine well.
- Chop the chocolate and add to the batter. Mix together.
- Spray a baking tray with Frylight to lightly cover the surface. Roll balls of mixture to about 2cm by 2cm and place on a baking tray. Place cookies 3cm apart.
- Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes. Repeat until all cookies are cooked.