Chicken Tikka Masala
An absolute classic, our Chicken Tikka Masala provides just the right level of sweetness! Ideal for the whole family.
k/cals per serving
Frylight Garlic Oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 peppers, sliced
4 chicken breasts or boneless thighs, cut into bite size pieces
1 tin chopped tomatoes
4 tbsp tikka masala curry paste
3 tbsp natural yoghurt
1 tbsp mango chutney
Rice and coriander for serving
- Using a large frying pan or a casserole dish with a lid, spray your pan well with Frylight and place onto a medium heat until the Frylight becomes clear.
- Add the onions and fry until very soft.
- Stir in the peppers and curry paste and cook for another few minutes.
- Add the chicken chunks and mix well to coat them in the paste. Then add the chopped tomatoes and 150ml water, season with salt and pepper, then cover with a lid and turn down to a simmer for 15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the lid and stir through the yoghurt and mango chutney, keep on the heat for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the curry with cooked rice and garnished with coriander.