American Style Pancakes with Berries & Yoghurt
Whether it’s Pancake Day or not, pancakes are always a good idea!
k/cals per serving
Frylight Sunflower Oil
120g self-raising flour
1.5 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp caster sugar
2 medium eggs
4 tbsp natural yoghurt
2 handfuls of berries – strawberries, raspberries or blueberries
Honey for serving
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and a pinch of salt together in a bowl. Make a well in the middle, crack in the eggs and add the milk, then whisk everything together until you have a smooth mixture.
- Spray a frying pan liberally with Frylight and place on a medium heat until the Frylight becomes clear.
- Spoon a heaped tablespoon of pancake mixture into the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes until the pancake has bubbles and the bottom is golden. Flip over and cook on the other side for another few minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining pancake mixture, ensuring that you spray Frylight to cover your pan each time (keeping cooked pancakes warm on a plate covered with tin foil).
- To serve, stack the pancakes and top with the yoghurt, berries and drizzle of honey.